Hi everyone -
Update on the 11u Travel Team...
As you are aware we had 10 players register for the travel tryout. We have reached out to several 11u players in town to see if we can get the number of players up to 11 or 12. We will keep you informed with our progress with the hopes of bringing good news to the Parent/Player meeting & uniform fitting on March 15th.
- Travel Parent/Player meeting and uniform fitting is scheduled for March 15th at 6:30pm. It is very important that you and your child attend this meeting. (Please only have one parent attend the meeting due to CDC guidelines)
- Coaches - Head Coach Kevin Hickey, Asst Coach Pat Toth and Asst. Coach Joe Olivet
Information for the upcoming season...
- Pre-season training - March 8th-April 2nd (Mondays-once a week at All Star Batting) Times 7:00-8:30pm
- Spring season - April 3rd-May 30th in the GHVBL
- Memorial Day tournament - May 28th-31st in Newtown (dates & times TBA)
- Summer season - June 1st - August 8th in the GHVBL
- Jimmy Fund Tournament - June (dates & times TBA)
- Cal Ripken Tournament - District Tournaments-June 20th in TBA / State Tournament- July 2nd in Danbury / Regional Tournament-July 16th Dover, NH / World Series-July 28th in Treasure Coast, FL
Cost and registration payment....
- $650 for everything above (including the Memorial day Tourney) **I will credit everyone $20 (the tryout reg fee)**
- Below is the link to register/make payment. We have set it up for three scheduled payments- $150 due when you register on March 8th / $200 due on May 5th / $280 due on April 10th = $630 (this is the team fee minus the tryout registration)
- Registration link -
Coach Joe Garbowski